Own Your Franchise
Restaurant Development Corp. dba Taqueria Chispa Mexican Grill offers the opportunity to experience the pride and independence of owning your own Franchise. Taqueria Chispa will provide you with the tools necessary to start and manage your own business. Continuing support is provided over the life of your franchise.
Currently we are franchising in the Western USA. We are seeking franchise partners for the following areas: California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Alaska, Western Canada, and Utah. We are planning to offer franchises in Washington, Hawaii, and Alberta, Canada in the near future.
Ready to get Started?
We are seeking franchise partners who have a driving passion for the restaurant business. We seek those who can follow a prescribed business system, work for their own profit and yet understand the value of putting the welfare of the total business system in front of their own gain.
We provide assistance in the following areas
- Restaurant layout & design
- Equipment sources
- Finance guidance
- Recommended suppliers & purveyors
- Training & support in training facility and in your restaurant
- Information & management systems
- Standard Operating Procedures Manuals & Guides
- Marketing systems and guidance
- Proprietary recipes & products
- Acquisition, development, and construction support
- Restaurant location selection & market analysis
Total initial startup costs range from $278,000 to $715,000. We do not provide direct financing;however, we do provide third party references, assistance with financial projections, business planning, and lender negotiations.
- The minimum amount of cash needed to begin the franchise relationship is the franchise fee of $35,000. In addition to the initial cash, the franchisee must have an acceptable net worth in order to be considered for financing programs available through third party entities.
- Taqueria Chispa provides a comprehensive training program covering all aspects of building and managing your business.
- Operations royalty is 5% of gross sales.
- The Franchise Agreement calls for a protected area based on zip code(s). Neither the Franchisor nor any other Franchisee will be permitted to establish a restaurant within the Franchisee’s area as long as the Franchisee is in compliance with the Franchise Agreement.
- Taqueria Chispa is available to provide assistance to the Franchisee when needed. However, the Franchisee is ultimately responsible for the operation of the restaurant.
Restaurant Development Corp. 342 S. Twin Oaks Valley Rd. #141 San Marcos, CA 92078. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org